I have a job, fortunately for me it is fairly well paid and we can do nice things once or twice a year without too much concern and we live in a nice house, obviously this varies up and down the job spectrum and some people will make more than others and they will have differing lifestyles as a result,
But I have never been happy with the way things are, I along with many many others have always aspired to bigger and better things, and have gained these things using the only vehicle open to me Credit.
- Credit Card Debt Alone in the UK – An average of £2,688 unpaid on Credit Cards per household
- Credit Card Debt Alone in the US – An average of $7,000 Per Credit Card Holder
Another staggering example of how much this costs to repay I found actually on a letter from my Credit Card company, at current rates If I borrowed £1,000 and made the minimum payment each month it would take 20 years to pay it off and I would be paying over £2,500 in interest!
This is because we are conditioned from an early age to listen at school get jobs and prop up the corporate system with interest payments on a borrowed lifestyle, a Job will in the vast majority of cases keep you poor.
What is the Alternative ?
A second job? could do but when are you supposed to live? we are here for such a small time and the and even smaller amount of time to enjoy freedom of choice and self-responsibility so no a second job is not really the alternative, besides in the UK (and I am sure elsewhere) when the Government get wind that you have a second job and might be trying to improve your lot in life they increase the TAX on it to the point where in most cases it becomes worthless.
We are doomed then ?
Again, no there are (and I know I do not need to tell you this) many many ways to become rich, the internet has changed the playing field and now even vacuous pseudo celebrities with nothing more to say than what they had for breakfast and what underpants they are going to wear today become multi-millionaires, people work hard at affiliate marketing and finally get the breakthrough they need and make a lot of money every day, or they learn enough to peddle a course to learn how to market or both!
Ways to make money online
- Affiliate Marketing – One of the highest potentials as the scope to sell to millions of people is vast, remember a single Dollar from 1 million people is still a million.
- Social Media – sell your life online, with enough followers you will be contacted by people wanting you to sell stuff for them.
- Online Market Trading – Again a way to make a lot of money, unfortunately also a way to lose a lot of money, thing to remember here is that you are trying mimic traders, and they have studied at length to do what they do, don’t be fooled into thinking you can get a system and order the Lambo on the same day!
- Motivational Speaking / Social Media – “Cough Cough” lots of people have set themselves up as motivational speakers and these range from the bland simple posting of a nice picture with some inspirational words over the top to actual content that has been considered and has some value, as a side note I try to be the latter, this has the opportunity to make a small fortune done right, and done right a colossal difference to potentially millions of lives, so win win!
- Paid For…. – Scraping the barrel a little here I have looked at numerous versions of these and found them all to be paid so little that the time to carry out the task is much more valuable, some may be good but I have not found any yet.
There are also many many more, but these are the main ones I have looked at, the only real rule is to learn, sure get the framework from others who have walked the path, but it is always “Buyer Beware” look closely at the videos, Google the names, although you will always find results that suggest SCAM, look at both arguments equally before making a decision, we can learn from any source it is what we do with the knowledge that is important.
So the goal here is to be the best I can be, and make as much money as is required to not have to worry about money, sure money alone will not bring happiness but when was the last time you didn’t have money on your mind ? and was it that you had to much ?……
One thing I would suggest and is where I have started is to get rid of as much debt as you can, free up as much of your own money as possible and start to buy your way out of the Hamster wheel, most of us refer to it as the rat race but this is to suggest that there is effort in vain, that success will never be attained and that we are participating in self-deprecating activities, but a race can also be WON, so I hope that you like me, will join all the other rats, leave the Hamsters on their wheels and get the cheese just as countless others have.
It would be awesome to get comments below and start discussion among like-minded people, as I said there is always something to learn and discussion as the mother of idea, without it there can be knowledge transferral.