Ok so this morning was a prime example of a perfect storm, I was up late and I had to be in work very early for a change that I was implementing, so as I have said in the past I had to prioritise, ultimately bread on the table always has to win, all other efforts are to support this not in spite of this so there was no walk, no hour of cardio followed by half hour of Yoga, I followed my emergency morning routine.
- Planks on front, both sides and back held for a minute each.
- Seated splits stretch held for a minute
- forward fold held for (you guessed it) a minute
- Bridge pose held for a minute
- And finally deep goddess pose ( I wish it was a little more manly ) held for a minute
This is by no means a comprehensive workout but it does help to wake the body up and not let it get even remotely comfortable with the idea of a sedentary life again, remember every time you do something you reinforce it and eventually it becomes habit and then second nature.